Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Money Savin' Mommy! :] or so I like to think..

Isn't it the new trend that stay at home moms coupon? Since people think we "just" stay at home... you'd better be having your house spotless, be cooking good meals, and teach your kid sign language by age 1. Well... Carson and my life looks a little different... house is somewhat clean, meals are cooked (minus the good tasting part), and Carson had created his own world of sign language meanings. Mommy holding her finger up and saying one minute means.. crawl as fast as I can and grab mom's pants and have her drag me around. Mommy or daddy blowing a kiss and saying "sleep tight" means it's time to get up and dance for an hour in my crib. See... he's got it down, right?

Ok- back on track. I never knew a blog would make me ramble so much. wow. Ok. SO- couponing + shopping clearance/sales is SO worth it and SO fun. & my baby Carson is a trooper on all our trips! Today he was so happy to be home & finally get a snack!

I posted pictures of my latest couponing trips, but for any of you who aren't into couponing.. it would be overkill to name off each item & price. But- I, of course, couldn't help posting the total cost of it all :]

Pic 1- total cost $.82
Pic 2 total cost $1.97
Pic 3 total cost $.79 (after use of $25 giftcard from Walgreens.. CURRENT promotion!)
Pic 4 total cost $9.48 (the two rolled up fabrics are Mossimo tanks- normally $9 each!)



No comments:

Post a Comment